Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Steelhead fishing-October 2010

OK OK--So My computer has been down for a couple of months so forgive me for not posting as much as I should lately.

The last week in October we went on our annual steelhead fishing/Jacobson family reunion trip. We camped, fished, ate, watched movies , occasionally went on walks when we would feel like we were being to lazy. It was a pretty fun time. Sherry was kind enough to watch Taya for me so I was able to go fish in the boat with Kenny for a couple hours, two different day's. It was so relaxing to be trapped in a boat and not have to be paying attention to where Taya was and what she was getting into. The one-on-one time with Kenny was awesome too. It seldom happens anymore now we have Taya! Here are a couple pictures from our trip this year!


Grandma and Taya


Kenny rowing the boat down the rapids with his Dad and Uncle Roger

WHEW! They made it!


My fish that I caught! (YEAH)

Kenny was trying to get Taya to touch the fish...She did NOT want anything to do with it. After this picture she buried her head into Kenny's legs so she wouldn't have to look at it.
This was one of our last day's at camp...Forgive us if were not looking the great. We had a pretty awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment